Re: Grants for Accessibility Development

The problem is that it seems that they are very hard to market I'm noticing. Most sighted people want to see screenshots and flashy graphics. Integrating accessibility also may encourage more prominent major developers for sighted games to make some accomidations for accessibility if they know that blind players are interested in playing - audio games alone can't really encourage that since most people assume its just impossible/should be seperately developed.

All in all, I don't want the audio game genre to die but rather to contribute towards hybrid games to extend accessibility to mainstream.