CodeFactory Eloquence

Anyone had dealings with CodeFactory's Eloquence for Windows? I got it a couple of weeks ago, and it was okay at first but it's now started this crap about please register this product. It wont activate or deactivate. I tried reinstalling with no luck. Anyone else had this problem, or even more importantly, anyone contacted CodeFactory and got a response? I've sent 3 emails and got nothing back. Even the message I sent prior to buying the product fell on deaf ears. Even the worst companies usually respond to sales enquiries. Starting to think they're a really shoddy outfit and am sorry I gave them the extortionate 59 euros.