Re: CodeFactory Eloquence

Unfortunately this won't help anyone who's out of activations, but here's a tip that can help preserve those precious activations.

Once you have Eloquence installed and activated, use Backup & Restore to make an image of your drive to some external media big enough to hold it. Then run the deactivation procedure and deactivate Eloquence.

Now for the fun part! Restore the image you just made with an activated Eloquence and you've just gained back an activation. To do the image restore I just ran Backup & Restore from the talking Windows PE that's available.

If you've lost a couple of activations, you can repeat this one more time.

Since you are given three activations when you purchase the license, I don't know what might happen if you try to go beyond having three activations on the server, so I've never tried. I have only one copy of Eloquence installed and activated, and two available activations on the serv er. That's all I'm supposed to have so I'm happy and won't push it.