Steam Question.

Hi,

I've never had this problem before, but I want to see if anyone else has run into it.
As I'm sure you know, to use Steam you need to use the Jaws curser a lot. I just put steam back on my PC after my system crash, and when I rout Jaws to PC curser, it only reads graphics, and it won't read me any options. Before, it would read me the options like Store, Library, and everything I needed to know. Now, it just says graphic this and graphic that. SO, every time I want to use Steam, I need to have someone sighted help me. Has this happened to anyone before, and if so do you know how to fix it?
Thanks.