Re: VPN's

I've gotten 99% of people say PIA is the best, so I'm going to go for that.  I was considering using OpenVPN on my Linux server, but I simply don't have the bandwith to make it useable.

I tried going onto PIA's site to sign up, but I can't seem to make it work.  All the sign up links show up as just text and I can't seem to find a way around it.  Suggestions?

Luke