Re: VPN's

Hello!
So I finally got a PIA account and got the e-mail with my user name and password so I could log into the control panel. Unfortunately when I tried generating a PPTP, L2TP/SOC username and password, I couldn't connect using the native Windows seven VPN wizard. I got this error message. The remote connection was not made because the attempted VPN tunnels failed. The VPN server might be unreachable. If this connection is attempting to use an L2TP/IPsec tunnel, the security parameters required for IPsec negotiation might not be configured properly.
What could be going on? I had set the address to privateinternetaccess.com and left the domain field blank.
I managed to go into change adapter settings and set the type of VPN to point to point transfer protocol PPTP and got this error message. Error Connecting to VPN Connection1 Connecting to privateinternetaccess.com using 'WAN Miniport (PPTP)'...

Error 807: The network connection between your c omputer and the VPN server was interrupted.  This can be caused by a problem in the VPN transmission and is commonly the result of internet latency or simply that your VPN server has reached capacity.  Please try to reconnect to the VPN server.  If this problem persists, contact the VPN administrator and analyze quality of network connectivity.
diagnostics
If you continue to receive error messages, you can enable logging for analysis.
Logging options can also be accessed by clicking the Remote Access Preferences menu item under the Advanced menu of the Network Connection Folder.