thoughts on mk kompletedition

so, lets start by saying this game is awesome. I've beaten almost everything, only have to beat the challenge tower yet. I'm on the level where you are playing as baraka and have to beat Sheeva, gorro, and Kintaro. WITH ONE LIFE BAR! Btw, any tips on that? other thoughts. I don't think its fair that you can't unlock shao khan, gorro, or Kintaro. you beat them, shouldn't you deserve to play as them? I need to propose that to the creators if I can. alright, lets get this discussion goin!

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the player
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222