Re: thoughts on mk kompletedition

I always liked the MK-Games. But I must admit, that the PC-Version of MK9 (MK Komplete Edition) is not as good as the original PS3-Version. I had to download a 13 gigs torrent, to get the videos in a decent quality. That was something, that really annoyed me.
But appart from that the game is really good. I am actually still stuck in the story mode. I just can't beat Shao Kahn in the end.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the player
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ghost rider
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak