Re: I'm kind of concerned about the culture surrounding usability

Hello daigonite.

I don't fully know what you're talking about although I will say this.

Fredom Scientific in my oppinion was not a good company. They made users pay way too much for JAWS. as far as I  know you could not choose whether you wanted the script manager and other things like that installed. On machines running xp vister seven and eight, I came across video intersept errors that would stop the JAWS and invisible cursers from working.

As for tabbing through websites and things like that, I hardly use the tab key; instead I use all the shortcuts my screen reader gives me.

I do not think that inventing another way to navigate the web would be useful as we already have screen readers to do that and the last time a new browser was invented for people who were blind as far as I know, it was a dumbed down version of IE.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : daigonite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector