Re: advice on which choice of games to buy please

Hmmm, well there are lots of games both under the Cog and Hg banners, and I haven't played them all.

See This topic where myself and other people posted our thoughts on various titles.

I haven't tried choice of the pirate yet, but off the top of my head, from the Chocieofgames end I'd most recommend Mecha ace, Choice of robots, and choice of zombies.

I've tried several others (see the above mentioned topic), but those imho are my favourite, though I will say the heroes rise  was fun in it's first instalment and I'm told picks up later.

For the hg stuff, Fate haven and Samurai of Hyuga are just plane awesome!

zombie exodus is pretty good too.

Next one I have to play is saga of the north wind which I've started but need to get back to, though I'll probably post about that in the big topic I mentioned earlier to save forum clutterment.< /p>