Re: advice on which choice of games to buy please

The only one which I have heard has sounds is I believe silent gear, however I never really got far with that one, I was slightly put off by the @America saves the world from the evil muslim commy nazies@ plot line, though I probably ought to try the game since gears/mechs are cool.

Mecha ace certainly rocks.