Re: VG Storm games and JAWS

Well if you like fp games you might want to check out the first person shooter and first person adventure genre catagories on this forum, sadly a few of the better ones on Ios have been dropped by dev support but there are still some ggood things around.

There are several turn based games I can think of, crazy party's battle mode is worth playing, however I'd recommend perhaps reconsidering online games as I have been playing them for years and rarely run  nastiness.

alteraeon has an extremely friendly player base and indeed a large number of players are blind, so no problem on that score.

There are also many online browser based text games that have a good online reputations, puppet nightmares, drakor  and core exiles are some personal favourites.

If your looking for purely turn based stuf fyou might also want to investigate gamebooks, such as those on the fighting fantasy project site, age of fable, such as sthose from choiceofgames or hosted games, which can be played online, or in Ios or android.

Anyway if we start random recommendations we could be hear all day so I think I'll stop big_smile.

Hopefully yuou will enjoy the Vg storm stuff, but if not, there is a lot of choice out there, indeed it's quite stagger how much things have changed since I first got involved with audiogames and this community in 2006.