Re: VG Storm games and JAWS

I'm probably the wrong person to discuss Jaws usability with  since I have never used it, and given it's rather insane price tag haven't really desired to.

I used Supernova for close to 22 years, but have recently switched to nvda since  the modern versions of Supernova are just not keeping up with Windows 10 development, which is actually a very sad situation given how good Supernova used to be, but there it is.

I will say that over the years I've been in this community seen a massive number of Jaws users switch out  Window eyes when it was around or even nvda, so it doesn't seem fs are doing themselves too much by way of favours, though in fairness neither at the moment are Dolphin who develop supernova.