Re: telltale game on the PC, anyone tried one of these?

amazing progress update guys, now I'm getting close to the end of episode 3 of tales from the borderlands.
I can say, this one is actually playable, but you have to be patience to complete some parts, mainly at rhys'es chapter where scanning is the most part of him.
most of the parts I do it myself, but some of them is done with my sighted brother.
in episode 3 of the game, there are puzzle that is quite challenging to us, like when you have to shoot down the atlas power system to get the upgrade parts for gortys. in this part of the puzzle, you have to shoot it 3 times, but you have to press another button after doing one shot, you can't just use one button to shoot, or the power system won't go off. besides that, you have to be very careful not to be shot down with the automated turrets or you'll be killed instantly.