Re: telltale game on the PC, anyone tried one of these?

I haven't played that game again, I'm still at the sentinel meeting part, where I have to talk to all of the people.
as for borderlands, now it's time to play the final episode of the entire series. in episode 4, there's not much walking around, but there are so many puzzles that are very challenging for us, not for the sighted persons of course.
one of the puzzle is, when fiona, sasha and gortys find a way to the place where the tour guide is, the loader bot must grab the badges while sasha and fiona speak with the tour guide.
the puzzle part is, you have to get the badge as quick as possible before sasha expresses her anger to gortys because of her ruining the tour guide's cloaths because some glasses of beer.
another tricky puzzle is at the final chapter of the episode. in this part, you have to look around for gortys'es missing peaces and get back to the trap door. in this part, the navigation is a lot trickier. you actually ar e not walking around this small room, you have to look around the parts. sometimes, I always interacted with the same person, and the dialogue is repeated.