When is a book not a book? or not....

I am one of those that see braille as very important seeing that I cannot see a really a better way to gain access to what things look like on the printed page as it were. Plus I do make use of the braille numbers and the like in some of those buildings that have them. On the other hand, I get a lot of books from bard. So, here is  the questions I have. When is a book a book? When is reading not reading? Let’s see if I cannot put it in other terms. When is it reading and when is it listening? How is reading defined? What senses do you not use while reading? Ok, that last question is a little odd. Think of it this way, there is a difference in braille and print... In short, define reading and let’s see where this topic goes. The book I just read was the cause of me bringing this topic up. Look up the untold history of the talking book on bard and you will see why it brought this topic to mind.