Re: Tactical battle: Reaching out to the developer

@Caio: I'm happy to. The problem is Dropbox started changing their links to have their ?dl=0 at the end of them (in what's called the querystring). They wanted to instead of giving people a direct usable link, take people to a page on Dropbox, get you to sign in, or preferably up, blah blah blah. Which makes life more difficult for us as you can imagine. Not a problem for anyone using an alternative hosting service, but Dropbox is by far the most popular. I put in a fix months ago to allow TB to handle query strings, but it's not been released yet. I'm hoping to tie off a release soon, so it'll be out then and I can then start updating the dev maps list.

@roelvdwal: I've not observed that.