Re: amazon echo, would you recommend it?

Hey, Dark.

Don't feel alone in not finding things to do with your Echo, Ieven with all the skills I have available to me here in the United States, I only have two that are actually what I'd call useful and one of those, weather, came preloaded. The other allows me to order Pizza from Pizza Hut and all the rest, two or three, are games I plan to tinker with.

Since I am a Prime member, what I use the Echo for most right now is to take advantage of the Amazon Prime Music service that is a part of being a prime member to get soft, easy listening, background music. There is also an Amazon Unlimited streaming music service I can subscribe to to extend the Prime music service I already get, but, like you, I have an extensive music library that I'd rather find a way to have the echo be able to play at no additional cost. I can load up to 250 songs to my Amazon drive and the Echo can then play those, but if you want to upload more than 250 tracks, a monthly char ge gets involved, and my current music library contains about 2,300 tracks.

I'm sure, that as time goes by, and skills become available, that we will find uses for the Echo we never thought of.