Re: amazon echo, would you recommend it?

I just learned a lesson, do not do the voice training in the Alexa app. For most of a week, my Echo has been flawless, then I decided to improve its interpretation of my voice so I did a couple of voice training sessions with it.

In each of these sessions you are asked to say 25 sentences to the Echo in your normal voice and the way you would normaly talk.

After doing this voice training my Echo now barely understands me. I now have to repeat things to it several times before it gets it right. Even worse, according to Amazon, there is no way to undo the effects of the voice training except to do a master reset to restore the Echo to its factory default condition, which means you have to go through all the set up you've already done including enabling all the skills you enabled and re setting them up if they had to be set up before use.