Re: VPN's

So in other words, I won't actually need to get a Raspberry Pie if I can use Linode, since I am paying someone, somewhere, to do it for me?
Also, what is the foundation's web site, and what do you mean that it's accessible as long as the peripherals have batteries?
They also mentioned something called Mono and ASP .net or something. But if you have an executable server for say, TeamTalk, how would you use that .exe file on Linux?