Re: Teaser for Everdark Clash

Hi and good morning.
Well, the description sounds interesting and I would be willing to donate to such a game like this, but there are still some points that keep me away currently, actually it's one thing really, the other is more a suggestion.
I don't really like the sound of the game, it sounds like bad quality recordings and sounds ripped from 60's movies, I know, some might like tat, but I am more of a high quality person where the sounds are, well, not realistic, you can't really say that though, for example like the fighting sounds In MK X, these are sounds I like because they deliver a good idea of the fighting and what's going on.
The other thing is something that I noticed while playing, JLA, I didn't really know what was going on because there were always enemies and cars there and they came in so fast and in touch high numbers that I personally couldn't comprehend the happening on the level. So, my suggestion is that yo u don't put dozens of enemies there, maybe just a few wich require some skill to defeat.
Sorry for typos there, I am still half asleep xD.
Greetings Moritz.