Re: Searching for a boxing manager

Well here is how far I got by now:
I started with MMA Tycoon, successfully created 2 fighters, and both of them have sheduled opponents for their 1st fight, which will take place in less than 2 days.
My 1st problem appeared, when I was supposed to set their match tactics, which is probably the most important strategic aspect of the game:
Namely, the very most of the match strategy and tactics options must be adjusted by dragging a slider bar, and I just can't make my NVDA screen-reader to grab, or get hold of the slider, since it is unable to even activate it, neither with enter, nor with space keys.
If anyone has a hint regarding this issue, I would warmly welcome it!

After this I just played a quick simulation match in Box2Glory, then a quick sparring practice in Webl, without even registering, (in both games that is possible), merely in order to experience the match commentary, (which is of crucial importance to me), and I am more than satisfied w ith it in both cases, so now I shall start playing those 2 boxing games too, hoping I won't encounter problems similar to that one in MMA again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Harley B via Audiogames-reflector