Re: Searching for a boxing manager

Well here is how far I got by now:
I started with MMA Tycoon, successfully created 2 fighters, and both of them have scheduled opponents for their 1st fight already, which will take place in less than 2 days.
My 1st problem appeared, when I was supposed to set their match tactics, which is the most important strategic aspect of the game I presume.
Namely, the very most of the match tactics settings, (over 60), must be adjusted by dragging a slider bar, and I just can't make my NVDA screen-reader to grab, or get hold of the slider, since it is unable to even activate it, neither with enter, nor with space keys.
If anyone has a hint regarding this issue, I would warmly welcome it!

After this I just played a quick simulation match in Box2Glory, then a quick sparring practice in WEBL, without even registering yet, (in both games that is possible), merely in order to experience the match commentary, (which is of crucial importance to me), and I am more th an satisfied with it in both cases, so now I shall start playing those 2 boxing games too, hoping I won't encounter problems similar to that one in MMA again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Harley B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Caccio72 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector