Re: Survive the Wild Spoilers and Walkthroughs!

Hi.
I'm one of those people who don't have much time for gaming. Sometimes I like the choice of reading some spoilers to make any progress, and at other times, I just wanna explore and try things on my own.
I got quite frustrated about the mountain climb quest because I have searched the whole mountain a lot of times, but didn't found what I was looking for. Then I just needed to know if it was possible that an other player could take my item or not, since I accepted the quest a few days before I searched the whole mountain. I wasn't asking for any hints. I got told this is possible that an other player can take a quest item. So before I gave up, I decided to search for the last time, and suddenly, beep, and the item spawned nearby me.
I really like the quests so far, but I have the feeling that sometimes, the quest items don't spawn as they should, or you get stuck because the item can be taken by an other player.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : JimmyDub via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : John1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : conundrum via Audiogames-reflector