Re: signatures disappeared?

Sendermen wrote:

Yeah, maybe I'll find a way to enable these without getting complaints from Google that we are an adult site (which makes the website not suitable for minors). Signatures were displayed even for banned users, which is a bad thing, obviously.

HMMM... this is sort of an adult sight, considering the spattering of profanity that can often be found on here. Just sayin!