Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

@49 While that would be a kind way of putting it, I'm not even sure your traditional reviewer would even be that gentle about it. The sorts of criticisms that you will see, at least from what I've seen, tend to be at least somewhat tough, depending on the flaw. Though, I suppose some communities may be more gentle than others, if you are going to put art of any sort out their, expect some rough strikes. Now, if the flaw is technical, as videogames are more prone to, expect those criticisms to be rough, as their aren't many excuses taken for that sort of thing outside of the beta phases. You might get passes on some stuff I suppose for freeware (Which RS seems to be) indie might get you a small pass (again, RS Client) and of course for beta stuff (I'm not sure of the status of the RS Client hear.) That being said, management doesn't tend to get much of a pass either. Again, that's not a terrible way to handle matters, its just, that's not usually how it tends to be implemented in the end. Not to mension how poorly text conveys emotions. LOL!!!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector