Re: my personal experience on the rs games administration team

Agree with 53. Not constructive critisizing is if i posted something like: Oh, your games suck and i don't like them. You also have stupid advertisements and your platform is really bad. At that point, they have every right to ignore what i said. But people's complaining here is fully justified, and RS games has no right to abandon their work cause of that, indeed noone from RS ever said they will, so that just appeared out of nowhere as some people like saying oh don't complain or we'll lose games. No we wont, in fact we'll get much better games. Except the voice chat in RS, i see absolutely no reason why someone would choose it over pr. Unless, you want 3 different versions of farkle and pig. But anyways everything regarding RS was already said, and i'm not going to repeat myself here. The point is, we all understand how long it takes to make a game, but if you made a game cause you love gaming, you wont quit cause a couple dramas occured, but if yo u made it just to create it, you will quit. As long as you love what you do, you will continuew doing it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DracoSelene89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mike via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector