jaws finding multiple arguements

Ahoy all.

I have been playing web based games and using web apps where in I have been making use of the f3 command in jaws along with ctrl fto find a certain thing on the webpage  a lot.
So I was wondering if jaws could search for multiple things on the webpage,and if not could a script be written to do this?
Not familiar enough with jaws's scripts to even wonder if something like this is possible.

To give a better illustration of what I'm trying to get at,here's an example.
Currently if you press ctrl f and write in something and press enter,jaws searches the page for that phrase word or sentence or what you will,and if such a thing does exist,it brings your focus to that particular thing that you were searching for,else says not found.
What I'd like it to do is search for 2 3 different things separated by a delimitor such as * | or what you will,and search the whole page to find those things,and bring focus to the first th ing it finds,and carry on from there.
example, a page has john jain and dough one after the other. and those are the words we are interested in,too.
we write those in,and jaws finds john and brings our focus to it,we  search again,jaws finds jain and gets focus there. and so on.

I highly doubt if jaws does indeed have such a feature,but was thinking whether jaws can be scripted to accomplish the same.
Thanks
Grryf