Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

Again I just found the trecker itself with it's external mike, separate sensor, lot of cables  rather too cumbersome for what I got, especially as compared to just taking my  IPhone around which I do anyway, still if it works.

I will say that one foot navigation would be awesome for me too since currently while I can use blindsquare to see what places are around, I am still down to landmarks and previous recognition since the gps accuracy just isn't good enough to let me know where a specific place is.

That might also be a  very good reason to trade in my iPhone 5 for a later model since hell I'd certainly use a satnav program with that sort of accuracy even if I don't fancy tangling with the trekker again.