Re: Victor Reader Stream gets a new big brother

I would think that bluetooth could not be added to the older moddles without some hardware changes. I am not sure that the latest stream's wifi chip is also a bluetooth chip or not. Do not get me wrong, I would like bluetooth on the stream, but not having is not a big deal to me. As for GPS, I can see having on a stream, but like others have said, having it on my phone is good enough for personal reasons I have stated earlyer, Mainly that I do not have the extra cash laying around to make such a buy without a really good reason to do so. I hate the battery drainage when using GPS, and looking at a touch screen can be a problem at times with your hands full. On the other hand, GPS apps are usually alot cheeper than buying a stand allone device seeing that the needed hardware is there and the app and or apps offer alot of the same info that this new victor reader trek is offering. I am thinking that this might be a hard sell for humanware, but I will see. They may deside to sel l it as a victor reader that happens to have a GPS chip in it. Then again, a gps reciever with a victor reader built in. From what I understood  when listening to the interview, they may do either depending on who they are selling it to. How much do you wish to bet they will try to sell it to voc rehab here in the US? I am not to sure what it is called over in the UK and or other parts of the world.