Re: VPN for Multiplayer Games Up and running

Would it be ok to host a Team Talk server using this configuration? Just want to make sure I won't be restricting bandwidth usage or anything like that if I do. I did test it already, but that can easily be done away with if need be. Either way, it does work very well, so thanks for setting this up.

Also, does anyone know what the deal with Acefire is? My friend and I just tried to play, using the IP address that was supplied, and he says that there was an error when he tried to connect. I did get a prompt from Windows Firewall the first time he tried. I allowed access, but he still says he can't connect. Unfortunately, I can't test it with something else like RTR, at least not right this second, since he's having some trouble getting that to work apparently, and no one else I know is available to test it with me. I did create a server that I've successfully connected to, though, so I guess it's not a total disaster. I just feel better about thi ngs when I know for sure that they work. It's possible that something is broken in Acefire, or that it requires something special that I don't know about.