Re: Audible and the quality of their files

Yes this sometimes happens. It's 64 Kbps AAC, which IMO is only just adequate for an audio play. However stereo files should be available for plays Audible knows about, including their own dramas.

As for the titles in question: tell me about it! Ghosts and Paradise are stereo and they're mono on Audible. Bloody annoying! Hopefully, if you tell them, they'll upgrade it. Then I can get stereo files and that would for sure make me very happy.