Re: Audible and the quality of their files

64K ACC is the best you get for audio plays and the like from audible? I am betting the fact that the format is ACC is making it real easy for Apple to offer books from audible up on the ITunes store. One thing that audible could do to bring me over quicker is have alot higher bitrate as an option. It is worth noting that if I had just a bit more to budget out for intertainment accounts, audible may be up there in my list of accounts, but that is a side note though. I guess it supprises me that they have their shows like that in a pretty low bitrate.