Re: Thinking about hosting Blazing. Anyone interested?

I will admit Dark, these little games can be surprisingly addicting.  I especially enjoy being able to hop on a phone and play them from anywhere.

I just did a pretty good run with a berserker mode warrior.  I had 48 maximum health before I finally had a run of terrible luck and couldn't land on anyone's settlements to heal or switch back.  I really do think there is huge potential in this, so I'm going to keep trying.  If I had been able to hit a settlement before dying, imagine moving forward from space 160 with a full 48 health and the warrior's usual armor.  Sheesh I'd be in fantastic shape.

It's definitely a very high risk, but high reward way to play the warrior.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector