Re: BrailleSense Polaris out

Problem I have with the Polaris from what I understand after hearing the same audio is that this thing is running Lollipop, and will be upgraded. Expect, at best, this thing to be running last years android if it upgrades fast enough even, but I don't think note taker companies care about people wanting the latest Android. Personally if you are smart enough to need the customization of Android, I don't know why you'd pick a notetaker when a much faster device with a braille display can be much cheaper after all is said and done.