Re: Interactive audio fiction with Earplay!

There were a couple of times while I was playing with it that it seemed to just disappear and my background music resumed playing. I wasn't sure what happened but they could easily have been crashes.

Such as one time while playing Half, I responded that the glass was half full, then with no firther word or comment from Earplay my music resumed playing and I had to ask Alexa to open Earplay again to continue.

And now that I think about it, that's probably why my play of Code Name Cygnus ended so abruptly after I was extracted from the card game, it crashed, though I didn't realize it at the time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rachelrhetoric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector