Re: Interactive audio fiction with Earplay!

Hi.
I have just tried the latest version, and here are my opservations:
1. Voiceover don't read what title of the game you are pressing play on. It just reads "Play" so you don't know what title you are choosing. I don't remember seeing this issue previously.
2. When I have to speak the very first command in Path, the game crashes. Voiceover don't even read the buttons on the screen, but jumps to the status line at the top. That means I can't play the game, and I'm forced to close the app by the app switcher.
It would be very nice to make the choices directly on the screen instead of being forced to use the voice commands. I look very much forward to see what's coming in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rachelrhetoric via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector