Re: Another program I found that could be used for building design

Actually, I already knew about the X Y Z axis, and I know that rotation on these is what we call roll, pitch and yaw when it comes to three-D movement in space, like in flight. However, I thought horizontal was simply left and right, forward and backward, while vertical was up and down.
As far as accessible 3D modelling, what about using 3D scanners? I've used one to scan a picture of my face so I could 3D print it and use it as a basis for future reconstructive surgery, not that I would actually have plastic surgery, but something like that could definitely be handy.