Re: Question about Erion MUD

Since creating this topic I managed to go up by two levels due to a double experience period.  I just ran and killed things the whole time and almost gained three levels.  I am aware of the eq search command.  I was under the impression that it only works for mob drops, and thus far those are usually like level 10 equipment that have weaker stats than my level 1 stuff.  I will explore a bit more though, I also like the random events that constantly happen in the background like the chocolate bunnies and all the scrabble games.

I doubt that this will keep me here for long though.  I really would like a more quest driven game with decent combat, but all the other games that seem interesting have serious role playing which I am not too fond of.  I like playing games with other people, I just don't like being forced to play the game with them.  Especially when it is an RPG.  In Erion I would have like a rival or two, but I agree that Aardwolf is too crowded.  It sucks when you know exactly what you want but can't  seem to find it.