Re: Question about Erion MUD

Actually the eq search command might help you, since often you can find good stuff kicking around on mobs, so I'd advise checking it every few levels or so, it's also notable that Erion's eq search is in the game itself, where as Aardwolf you need to use an off mud site database to find equipment.

Erion and Aardwolf are both combat pounders and pretty much are what you get, though imho Erion has better combat and zones and the random events and such which keep things unique, though I do wish advancement was a wee bit quicker.

If your looking for a game with lots of quests similar to alter erion probably isn't going  exactly fit the bill, though I still find it fun on occasion.