Does anyone still have any of the mods for Shades of Doom?

Hey there, I recently played SOD again, and even though I'm not quite as fast as I was when I was younger, I'm allot smarter and more tactical about how I play.
When I was 12, I couldn't even get passed level 3, now though, I've managed to get to the last level of the game, which is pretty cool. It has so much more than I thought it did!
I see now why people still say it's a valid part of the audio FPS landscape.

Still though, these generic old sounds, especially for the boltguns, what ever the hell that is... and the low quality of the monster noises, tend to take away from the experience for me.
I know that there were some mods made for it a few years ago, probably mostly by Locudus :-D but I'm not sure where to find them nowadays.
I've heard a handful of youtube videos of players using them, and a couple of them seem really cool, too!

If none can be found, then It would be nice at least if some one could share the attributes needed to open and save the proprietary .gsf files, I know they are a custom .ogg format, but that's all. That said, clearly a few people know, since they made mods for it...
That way I can at least replace the oldest sounds with my own.
I have no desire to use the original sounds, most of them are out of date, with better options being freely available from several sources now, and if I used any of the custom sounds, such as voice files, in any other projects, than I'm sure that I would immediately be called out for it, as pretty much everyone remembers them.

I look forward to hearing back about this, I'm excited to try some of these mods out.