Re: Recommendations: what audio setups are you using?

My setup is a bit more davanced, maybe, but I'll post it.

I have three audio devices connected to my setup.

Generally, I use the Realtek HD Audio sound card that is integrated into my Asus M5a99FX motherboard.  I also have a Dell AC511 sound bar, and then I have a Tascam US-1800 Audio device.

The Dell is not normally hooked up unless I want to project sound out other than my headphones, but the Realtek and Tascam devices are both connected to a Behringer 802 mixer and I use a pair of Audio Tecnica ATHM-50x headphones.  This setup is largely due to my studio, but generally for most pc applications that require non ASIO sound, I use the  realtek HD audio.

Additionally, the mixer had my phone connected to it as well, so that way I can hear it when  I'm playing games or whatever through the same pair of headphones.