Re: Making Sims Accessible?

it does use unique sounds like that. I mean, when your sim is cooking, he's not only visually on the screen stirring a pot on the stove, but you can hear the tinkle of the spoon as he does it. If he puts something in the microwave, you hear it run and see the light come on. The dishwasher makes sound. If you tell your sim to brush his or her teeth, you hear that. There are different footsteps for different floor surfaces, but yeah, I mean, its very good, in a mainstream sense, but doesn't provide the same type of feel that we have in audio games.

I mean, other than listing cases, you hear what you expect to hear, when you have your sim take the trash out ,you hear the bag coming out of the trash can, and the metallic one on the front walk near the street, you'll hear them open the lid of it, put the bag down inside, and close the lid, same thing with checking your mail. The sounds are represented pretty wel.