Re: Blindcraft release, is it possible?

Honestly, that's a matter of getting used to. At first, I also thought mouse is going to be a problem when playing Swamp, well, it wasn't. I even enjoy playing Daitona now a days. So, is it possible to make a game that amazes everyone? Well, judging by my experiences, no. Even on Swamp, we had a big difference in performance between those who play using the mouse, and those who doesn't. And Rastislav presented good reasons for us to want to use a mouse when playing the survival aspect of the game.
Not trying to offend anyone, but its just that it can be a bit frustrating to the developer's end having to adapt the game when there's no real reason for that. And we don't want to halt Rstislav's motivation to work on the game, do we? tongue
Best regards, Haramir.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ankr098 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector