Re: looking four q9 action game

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I also disagree that Q9 is a waste of time. Side scrollers aren't my favorite type of game mainly because I'm not very good at them, but that doesn't mean I haven't enjoyed all the hours I've spent playing Q9, even if I can't beat it on easy!

What I'd like to do now is figure out where the games registration data is stored so I can save it to a .reg file for future use. As it is now, to set it up I have to first install Leasey, then the games module, then run Q9. Then terminate the game with the task manager, then manually remove Leasey and the games module from my system, then finally run the Blast Bay Studio installer.

If I could capture the registration data, then I could skip all the non sense  with Leasey and the games module.