Re: looking four q9 action game

There are 4 games. Treasure Troll and Truffle Troll are a pair of 2 related side scroller adventure games, made by Philip for Hartgen. The third game, from what I've heard, is a full-blown farm simulation similar to games on ios like hayday that were otherwise unplayable. The 4th one is a Tetris/Bejeweled kind of game called Matchmaker, written by Damien. People have been complaining why there is no Leasey for Nvda, but that just isn't possible. They are commercializing a product, yet it must remain open source as for gpl, which they as a commercial company aren't cool with. Which is fine for them, obviously they only cater to a specific group of customers. What would be more practical would be to make the games center stand-alone, maybe update the games to support more than just the Jaws api as it seems. I honestly don't know the first thing about how these games are operated besides how to run them as described in the manual, because they don't come with the trial version of Leasey. But they do hook directly into Jaws, that much I know, for why would they make games for a system that directly hooks into Jaws that makes you have to unload Jaws to play them? I proposed a proper offer to Bryan of what I would pay if the games central were stand-alone, about $60 give or take for those 4 games. I've yet to hear from him, but I'm sure it's a relief for him to get a message like that as opposed to all the hatemail he's gotten about why there isn't Leasey for Nvda and why the games central isn't free. Um, if you're gonna win him over on this, asking to make the games central free is never the way to go. You make a proper business proposition on the matter and then you can talk if he gets back to you, but only then. Indeed, I'm sure if I made a deal with each dev, i e, could I pay this much for a copy of this game stand-alone, they would consider it, realizing the exclusive situation the games are in. Unfortunately, I doubt they'd be legally allowed to carry through with such a deal, or would they ? Aren't those games technically also the property of Hartgen as well, so resale by another party wouldn't be allowed? Or would these devs still have just as much rights to the game as Hartgen does? Can't be sure.