Re: for raspberry pi users, what do you do with them?

hi, since I have a bit of linux experience, here is my pi setup: raspberry pi 3b and a tft display for running xorg, a customized version of arch linux arm using bits from my autobuild script, such as more or less the same packages and additional files, etc. I use it more or less as a mobile computer, since it, my USB modem, a webcam for audio and visual input, a portable bluetooth keyboard and a charger for mobile phones that powers the intire array all comfortably fit in a small-ish camera bag. I use mutt for email, vi for note taking, ratpoison for a window manager when I need xorg support, lynx for basic browsing, combined with either firefox or chromium for graphical web browsing, vlc for media playback, libreoffice to convert to word files when needed, cups for print support, fswebcam and tesseract for mobile ocr, although I have to find a way to automatically optimize  the image, and a few other applications. Normally, I use speechd-up, an interface between speakup and speech-dispatcher, what a pain to set up by the way! In xorg, I use orca and chromevox if I want to use chromium. Even with the keepalive script, which I had to write to fix pulse audio's rather annoying habbit of randomly cutting out sound, in xorg, the system is definately usable, but it's no speed deamon, but hey, for a sub $200 complete mobile device once all the smoke clears, I'm definately happy with it. I also recently got my hands on a pi0w, with a 1 ghz processor, 512MB ram, wireless n and bluetooth 4, which I've turned into the chepest echo device on the plannet.