Re: Braillemon status update!

Hey there
You just made my Christmas as well as all of 2014.
Being an avid fan of Pokémon and having not logged into here in over 3 or more years this should say something! wink
I'm about to try this right now, but needless to say anything you need (and I do mean anything) be it financial help for buying new software, more testing (I plan on testing extensively no matter what), etc I'm totally up for it.
You have no idea how much you made my next year. I can safely thank twitter for such a wonderful find that I otherwise would never have known about.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Big big hugs and Merry Christmas!
PS: I may or may not have danced to the Pokémon theme song when I read about this. Don't hate!