Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi!
First and foremost, thanks Aprone for sitting down once again and sorting out those bugs. After you had released Swamp 2.9, you announced that you wouldn't work on Swamp anymore and are facing other projects from now on. There were the hackers and cheaters, who tried to destroy all the fun and actually the whole game. Some sent fake bug reports on 2.9e, to get extra stuff from you, although it was only the testing client and they would have lost it anyway. You stayed calm though and went on developing Swamp, added great new missions, a new map and fixed several bugs and errors. And I want to thank you again, for every single second you spent in developing Swamp and that new release - may it annoy many people due to lost equipment and rep though - is great. I like it to start out with 5,000 rep and without trash, because it makes all people equal and all have the same opportunities to get rep and their stuff back.
Besides, when you logout and back in, you still a lways have to reload your weapons. Furthermore, you can't unload your weapon sometimes. I've experienced it with the Minigun, but bcs993, in Swamp better known as Brendan, couldn't unload any weapon, except the Glock.
Added: morecoffee50, You're right, the main download link doesn't work yet, but that one for the Patch does. Aprone mentioned that it could take a while to upload the full package. Maybe he got some issues uploading it.