Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi.
[[wow]], Aprone. You, rock! Awesome, awesome update, and I hope those bugs which has been mentioned so far don't happens again. This awesome new version is  one of the best christmas gift I've got. smile I can't wait to try out all those new things, and I don't mind starting out from scratch. I understand those who have worked very hard to gain in high levle and got very much rep might feel pretty bad about this, but if we got all those bugs fixed for starting from scratch, I'll be so happy.
Merry christmas man, and I hope you'll get an awesome time with your family.